- The Rt Hon The Lord Howell of Guildford, Minister of State, FCO
- Alderman David Wootton, The Lord Mayor of the City of London
- Jan Klittwer, International Government Relations, Anglo American
- Irene Mia, Economist Intelligence Unit
- Colin M Lewis, London School of Economics
- Martin Sandbu, Financial Times
- Luiz Octavio de Azevedo Costa, Petrobras, Brazil
- Angus Lapsley, Director for the Americas, Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Matías Mori, Foreign Investment Committee, Chile
- Dr. Federico Alberto Cuello Camilo, Ambassador of the Dominican Republic to the United Kingdom
- Erick Archila, Minister of Mining and Energy, Guatemala
- Juan Manuel Uribe, Minister Counsellor, Embassy of Colombia
- Gloria Olivares, Deputy Chief of Mission, Embassy of Peru
- Clermont Muñoz, Director Investment Department, PROECUADOR
- Francisco Javier Delgado Mendoza, Director FOCIR, Mexico
The Latin American Investment Forum 2012 was attended by over 400 delegates from the financial and professional sector in the City of London and Latin America, who flew in especially for the event.
EMA of London as proud supporters of the event has expertise in all sectors including; mining, infrastructure, agribusiness and renewable energy. EMA of London represents a number of companies from China wishing to invest in infrastructure, new sources of minerals and wind farms in Latin America.
The event was a resounding success and EMA of London looks forward to working with the various Latin American Trade Investment Agencies and the companies met during the one-to-one meetings at the event.
EMA of London looks forward to exploring the numerous opportunities as a result of our participation at the event.