Latin American Investment Forum | Guildhall London | 7 May 2014
Latin America is recognised globally as one of the most attractive regions in which to invest and with one of the fastest GDP growth rates in the world, it is an excellent destination with which to do business.
The Latin American Investment Forum 2014 will present a unique opportunity for investors and business communities to hear about the latest developments and investment projects in this vibrant and multifaceted region. The Forum has established itself as the leading annual meeting on Latin American investment and trade globally.
Ministers, ambassadors & trade attaches from the participating countries in Latin America will be complemented by corporate speakers, all showcasing their experiences and tips for succeeding in the region. There will be senior speakers on the panels from both the private and public sectors.
The Latin American Investment Forum 2014 will be a full day event exploring four major streams of investment opportunities: Infrastructure, Mining, Energy and Agriculture. There will be networking throughout the day and during an invitation-only gala dinner.
The Forum forecasts 800 delegates from around the world and will run a high profile digital marketing campaign to attract attendees from the financial and professional services sectors, as well as from major international companies involved in infrastructure, mining, energy and agriculture.
Objectives of the Forum
- Raise awareness of Latin America as a business and investment destination
- Provide insight into the current economic situation, challenges and opportunities in Latin America
- Enhance inter-regional business links between Latin America and the rest of the world
- Introduce the Latin American Trade and Investment agencies and Embassy commercial teams in London, highlighting the services they provide to help to promote trade in their countries
- Meet the right business and political contacts to pitch for future business in Latin America.
Why sponsor the Latin American Investment Forum 2014?
- Priority access to country ministers, ambassadors and commercial attachés
- Advance notification of new business and investment opportunities
- Diversify your existing portfolio of Latin American investment
- Brand exposure through marketing and social media campaign
- Raise your company’s profile amongst influential delegates and decision-makers
- Create awareness and differentiate your company from competitors.
The Latin American Trade & Investment Association (LATIA) is an independent not-for-profit organisation established by the Trade and Investment agencies and Embassy commercial offices from 16 Latin American countries. LATIA coordinates and promotes Latin America’s economic sector, aiming to attract foreign direct investment, to boost exports and to promote bilateral trade between Latin America, the UK and the wider European Union.