EMA of London is a young dynamic international trade consultancy.
We help companies from around the world find the best partners, agents or distributors to enter new overseas markets or expand in existing international markets. We connect our clients to buyers or sellers so that they achieve maximum sales value for their products and services in their target market. In many cases, we match buyers and sellers who have been finding it difficult to enter new markets or find investment over many years.
We specialise in trade and investment in:
- Renewable energy, including solar parks, wind farms
- Infrastructure, including ports, roads, housing
- Commercial goods & services, including import and export.
- Commodities, including oil, coal, metals
- Soft commodities, including sugar, soya
We provide our clients with comprehensive and professional market intelligence, high-level contacts, trading and investment support available. We do so quickly, efficiently and affordably. We earn revenue from multiple sources: from our services and from commission on completed introductions, investments or deals.
Our key services include:
- Market intelligence and research
- Providing market entry strategies
- Identifying business and investment opportunities
- Organising on-site visits
- Giving in-country support and advice.
- We help Chinese companies enter the Latin American market and source investment projects
- We help Latin American companies find buyers and inward investment from Chinese companies
- We help companies from elsewhere in the world find opportunities in both China and Latin America.
Importantly, we do this through London, a trusted business and financial centre. Our ethos is to satisfy our client’s trading and investment needs in an honest, reliable and professional manner. Consequently, we act with integrity and judiciously operate within the confines of international trading and financial laws.